Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Nuggets

I have been keeping an eye on the Gennita Low's World Yahoogroup. There is a poll there and yes, it seems that everyone is voting for more about T and Alex. I am not surprised. After all, those two are playing a very amusing game.

I am feeling generous. Here is an early Christmas present:

To understand them, you are asking the wrong question. To understand them, you have to know from the beginning, who died in that fateful explosion a few years ago. But you will have to find the right time to ask this very important question. Obviously, not now. I'm busy hiding Christmas surprises in my databases.

Is this also where I insert evil grin?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I have come to the conclusion that you are evil. EVIL, dude. So when can I ask this question?

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter