Friday, January 21, 2005

Linkage

Amber Hutchens's place is called The Last Resort. Good name, considering her line of work.

I found out what being surprised means. I once knew a programmer-analyst who gave up his job to be a mortician. No, that wasn't a joke. The place he went to work for was also called The Last Resort. I miss him. He taught me a lot of bad jokes.

Hawk needs to get inside that place soon. I would like a look inside to see whether Amber Hutchens has a sense of humor. And what is she hiding? Everyone over there is hiding something.

1 Comments:

Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Sarah,

I posted a map not too long ago that gave a general area of where the weapon caches could be hidden. Climate: well, Hawk did mention it was like hell. Maybe he meant something else.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter