Monday, May 09, 2005

Snatched From Cyberspace

Encripted email translated from German:

My dear,

Yes, I know you're angry that you have become the decoy. Unfortunate turn of events, but it couldn't be helped. You'll have to call me to find out more about our missing girl. She's still alive, in spite of any rumors, and no, she isn't with her friends either. I've made sure of that.

Unfortunately, she has our item of interest and I need your help in this matter. There is a lot happening and a simple meeting will clear all the confusion. I look forward to our talk. My sincere regrets about Dilaver too.

GGW

*********
cc forwarding to: Jed McNeil, Alex Diamond, Admiral Madison, Ricardo Harden, T.
bcc forwarding to: (dudes, it's Blind carbon copy--you didn't expect read the names, do you?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the decoy, dude? Is this the next file?

11:34 PM  
Blogger nightshield2003 said...

What I want to know is who is GGW?

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter