Monday, November 28, 2005

The Real Important Stuff

I hope the Super Surfer Eight Ball has been entertaining while I was gone. I must caution you not to take everything he predicts too seriously. After all, he's a bit of a loose cannon, dudes.

We've been having several malfunctions to the system here lately. Nothing I couldn't handle but the problem is keeping me busier than normal and it's serious enough to warrant my full attention. I suppose it's similar to something making you sick, except that in my case, I have to cure myself. Does that make sense? Of course, my Mentor is fully aware of this problem too. He's also working hard.

As for our current favorite couple, Reed and Llallana, they're fine. Llallana has finally agreed to work with us to set a trap. We're on the way to help secure her girls. Everything is on the go--waiting for T. for confirmation of certain items.

You see? I'm way more succinct than that Eight Ball Dude, dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter