Friday, January 13, 2006

Of No Real Interest

Someone asked me where Jazz and Vivi are going for their honeymoon. Must I look into that too? I suppose I can understand the craving for information. Details can make life richer, I heard.

It's at an island getaway, courtesy of Hawk. It's away from everything, with lots of waves, so I like that choice, and Vivi and Jazz get to play jungle bunnies again. Insert grin.

Oh, by the way, since today is track the couple day, the missing couple has been sighted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, awesome....Details.....where?...Doing What?....When exactly?....

4:02 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

They radioed in and said they were heading back for debriefing. So, the two will finally be at ComCen here under my care. kewl.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter