Thursday, January 26, 2006

Would You Like More?

I downloaded Hell's journal. I'm sure you don't think it's wrong if I shared little bits with you now and then? Right? I'm a computer--I don't feel guilt. Do you feel bad about reading Hell's thoughts?

CLOSE YOUR EYES. DON'T READ FARTHER THAN THIS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

It's been two months of the CAVE--Cave Automatic Virtual Environment--with him in charge. It's driving me nuts. He's driving me nuts. Sometimes it's in total darkness, sometimes it's nothing but fighting with strangers, sometimes it's just him and me. And it's all virtual reality so every time I touch him, I have to tell myself it's not real. He isn't there really--testing me, pushing me, as if he wants me to say uncle. It's all a bloody virtual reality program. So why do I feel as if he's watching me all the time, even when I'm not in the CAVE?

Just an itty-bitty peaky-weaky for you, my surfhoppers. I'm willing to share more if you're interested....

Insert evil smile.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are absolutely a horrible tease!! Sheesh....tell us please who is watching Hell????? Is it Armando Chang??

10:48 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Dear Anonymous and Rhonda,

There's no pleasing you dudettes! I give you some classified info and get called a tease. A computer does not tease. I'm just giving you relevant information! Insert evil grin. Who is watching Hell? Well, that's PRIVILEGED information. Insert truly evil grin.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter