Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Code Goo Goo Gah Gah

I saw Stash slyly patting Marlena on the stomach the other day. I think it was just after Nikki's news got on the Center grapevine. Dude, Marlena's face turned quite pasty green. I was wondering...do they make leather baby things? Or leather expectant-mamma things? If these commandos and GEM operatives start getting married and getting bigger, would they open a COMCEN daycare center? Somehow I don't think the Powers-That-Be will approve of crying babies and crooning operatives. I heard babies are natural swimmers. Little GEM/COS operatives on mini-surfboards! They would probably be toting weapons instead of baby toys. Just saying.

But back to real life, eh? In the Intel world, babies tend to interrupt secret recordings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter