Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wet Dreams

Peeking into Hell's journal:

"I had another one of my dreams last night. I must be swimming in that pool too much because I'm swimming in my dreams too, except this time, it feels as if there's someone else thinking inside me. I can't explain it, except that I know that it felt different.

Of course, being in virtual reality could be the reason my dreams are so weird. Reality feels "different" because it isn't reality. It's all in my head. This is why I don't like to analyze the training too much because I'd go insane trying to explain reality vs. virtual reality.

Take, for example, HIM. Today I tested him in VR by jumping off a tall building, just to see what he'd do. I know it wasn't a good idea because my outside body is going to react to my actions, in my head or not. But I still did it because I was tired of his being able to "read" me, my mind, whatever. So read this, buddy, that kind of reaction...and whoooosh! That didn't feel very good to the tummy, by the way.

But you know what? Instead of panicking or even suffering a heart attack, he somehow made me feel safe, holding on to me and absolutely in control of the program from his end. The lesson here, of course, was that I depend on him to be safe and he'll keep me safe no matter what.

I got to hold on tight to a naked avatar too and it felt so damn real I almost licked his perfect chest to see what that tasted like. That would have been funny. Training, falling to my death, and licking an imaginary chest. When we finally landed, it was on something soft and he was on top. And his weight, his strength, everything, felt so real, as if there was a man on top of me. Those beautiful melt-me chocolate eyes, those lips, that incredible...oh shut up, Hell. You're turned on by an avatar. It's been a while since you had sex, that's all."

I hear more than the usual frustration in Hell's entry. It must be all that swimming around in the nude. Water is a very sensuous element, if you ask me, especially when in contact with the naked body. Just ask the surfer dudes. They know what I'm saying.

1 Comments:

Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Intel has it that Hell's first phase is going to be declassified soon. But as you know, all Intel is subject to change and variance.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter