Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Magnetize

I've been wondering...how has the brain entrainment machine, syncing Jed's and Helen's brainwaves, affected Number Nine himself? I'm guessing, since he's so close-mouthed about it, that not only can he "see" her remote viewing sessions through virtual reality, but that he could sense some of her feelings too.

Now, I know she's having a problem with that metabolic imbalance side-affect from the serum. You know, that weird human problem of needing sexual gratification. I was wondering...does Jed sense that too?

Let's say my calculations is correct--80 percent, dudettes--so my conclusion is, would his trying to sexually imprint her turn around and reflect back on him?

Oh-oh. ***insert evil grin***

What do you think of that theory? He'd never admit it, of course.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the probability and percentages are very high. It would serve his Jediness right, he needs to be firmly taken in hand.

***insert evil smirk***

12:30 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Ain't that the truth! LOL

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah Dudes...that is what we love about Jed so much. His ability to own the world on a daily basis and hold his own against Hell is what endears him to us.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Leilani said...

I can't see Jed being imprinted unless he wanted to be for some reason that he figures is necessary. He knows about Nopain, the subliminal messages he had been plugged into at night as he slept and all that stuff. I can't see he'd allow imprinting to happen unless he's running himself ragged and isn't paying attention. :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Imprinting hasn't been added to my skills, but just watching Jed, especially during his private moments with Hell, I'd say he's somewhat affected. ***insert evil grin*** But even as a computer I know you don't play around with emotions, yes?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

LOL Anonymous, I'd say exactly the opposite, what endears me to Hell is that (for the most part) she can hold her own against Jed. He is definitely in the driver's seat on this one.

Leilani, Jed is running himself ragged, but as to not paying attention... ? I think he pays a great deal of attention to every detail even when run ragged.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter