Thursday, July 14, 2005

I like direct people, don't you? One question, one way to answer, and no way to blindside them.

Leslie asked:

Here's a question for the GREAT SURFER EIGHT BALL! What happened to Bradford Sun????

As I've stated before, poor Braddy Boy isn't a very happy dude at the moment. I mean, he's really not sure where he's going, especially with his current job as chief of CIVPOL. Disenchantment and cynicism can play a heavy toll on a man with high ideals, you know, and didn't Braddy Boy have some high ideals?

He's going to spend some time figuring out what his next step is. There's always another job within the UN. He's a very good bureaucrat and I think there's a future for him in that lifestyle. And don't you know, spies love traveling bureaucrats? Insert that infamous evil grin, dude!

I'm almost out of questions! I hope my visit was of some help to those of you desperate for a glimpse of the future. Plenty of answers left for food for thought...I'll think of some nuggets to give to you as a goodbye present!

Outta here, dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter