Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Little Bit Virtual On The Side

That little bad thing I did yesterday generated quite a stir among you surflettas out there! I am quite surprised at your interest in Hell's secret journals. Shh, she thinks they are secret but here at COMCEN, nothing's out of reach from moi. Okay, almost nothing. There are some things I cannot do.

Let me tell you about the CAVE. It's a room, ten by ten by ten, and it's not an ordinary room. In it, the individual is immersed in the ultimate virtual reality experience. We've put Hell in there for now because she needs to get used to the sensations deep immersive VR before she meets...ah, getting ahead of myself there...before her next level.

As for Armando Chang...yes, being the new COS commando means that he's been experimenting with similar stuff that Helen's going through now. He hasn't been 100 percent successful. In fact, there's concern about him by TPTB. He's always been a tad off, and he's hiding it well, but sometimes, I see him sneaking off into the CAVE. What's he looking for in there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter