Monday, February 13, 2006

Brain Stimulants

From Hell's Sekret Journal:

I'm required not to consume or use certain stimulants during the day of my test. No coffee, bah. I have a slight addiction to hazelnut vanilla latte blended in the steamer that I got for Christmas. Slight.

I'm also required to sleep here a few nights a week. They put me in the dreariest gray room--to avoid interference, so it goes--and then hook me up through the night with the BWE while I sleep. That's the Brain Wave Entrainment machine. It reads patterns and regulates, then feeds it to God knows where before returning to sleepy me.

They tell me he's connected too. Sounds kinky to me. I guess, if he's to share the same immersive virtual reality with me, he has to be as in sync with me as possible. I hope he likes coffee. Because I'm going to dream of it every night till they give me some!

I like Hell. She doesn't seem to find it wrong to share brainwaves. which might affect her behavior but is indignant if she goes without coffee for too long. And yeah, dudes, the machine's pretty cool. It's been enhanced from the usual prototype you get from Ebay, of course. Insert evil grin. Sleeping together but not really. What else are they sharing? No one's telling me and I'm getting curious. I know, if I share data with another computer, I get LOTS of memory stimulation and side effects.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Daniel said...

Nice blog info, I was really appreciating the article you made telling more about this article . It's really giving me a lot of informative information and knowledge for my working web . Thank you very much for sharing it. You can also can check and visit into my website at http://stimulants.com/

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter