Friday, February 03, 2006

Invisible For Now

I took another peek at Hell's journal:

How do you challenge an invisible man? It's so damn frustrating. He did it again yesterday. I do not like being made to feel helpless. He says virtual reality is about understanding how emotions can control us. I disagree; I'm doing fine with my emotions, thank you. He's just a control freak and he wants to play with my emotions, freak. Does he think I don't know he watches me when I swim? That stupid COMCEN computer tells me that it doesn't have the information. Bah. I can sense him watching me. Hmm. I can sense him in the CAVE. Now I can sense him outside. Interesting.

Yeah, interesting observation, Hell-surfhopper. I'm hurt that you called me stupid. Ever think that the heightened sensing is part of your training/experiment, dude? I'm just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter