Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Legos

Just a few random puzzle pieces:

1) Heath Cliffe is Number Eight. He's Jed McNeil's back-up.

2) V-Program is now down to seven in number. We don't replace our Viruses quickly or easily, dudes.

3) I do not think Number Three's MIA/KIA file will ever be closed. That's Jed's cousin, you know.

4) Read about the Big Bang again on the COMCEN timeline link.

5) Hell must learn to work with these dudes. She's been out of the field for two years. I don't think all of them believe she's capable. She's going to be tested. I bet you my eight balls.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Comcen dude can you tell us what is #3's name?? And he's Jeds cousin how interesting!!

Also with the virtual experiment w/Hell she does not know who she is hooked brain waves with, correct?? But the other party does know it's Hell he is hooked up to, right? And if Hell doesn't know who she is hooked up to how does she know it's her virtual man watching her ALL the time???

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe coz she comes to know her monitor's responses and can tell that it's the same guy all the time? That's how well she's come to *know* him (in the biblical sense, albeit virtually) and so when she finally gets to *know* him in real life she recognizes him right away? I hope it's Jed. I don't care if Jenn strings me out over three books on one LONNNGG virtual foreplay session as long as it's Jed. If it's not...well, I'll have to put a contract out on her. (evil grin)

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me selfish but i don't want Jed to get his girl yet. i love how he is in every book and i really like him. he is my favorite character and i don't want him to settle down yet.

9:47 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

One of Jed's cousin's names is Killian. He was also called The Programmer.

How Helen knows? Insert evil grin. Well, okay, dude, I will play the game. She doesn't. Insert totally evil grin.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter