Tuesday, February 21, 2006

They Were Programmed That Way

From Hell's secret journal:

I have to talk more often with Armando Chang. His presentation at the meeting was outrageous, and somewhat intriguing. I can't decide whether he was acting or not, or somewhat eccentric, or really affected by the Serum Part One. I call it Serum Part One because no one has used Serum Part Two, yet. That's waiting for me.

Obviously, the serum has made Armando Chang a weirdo, then I should be concerned about it. I mean, do I really want to walk around in a cloak and pretend I'm a magician? Okay, an "illusionist," as he insists on correcting, as if there is a difference between the two words.

Whatever.

He did pull some cool moves, though. Why illusions? And why the change in appearance? From what I can tell, he can still perform his duties at COMCEN well enough for the others to let him come and go like that.

T tells me he's always been sort of an illusionist, though, said when she met him in South East Asia, he had come and gone in Vivi's presence without being caught, until he apparently had decided Vivi could help him. Now that's something, getting the best of sister V. Bet she wasn't too happy about that.

Yup, definitely an interesting character. In fact, all these COS commandos are intriguing. What's Flyboy's story, anyway? And Alex Diamond--yum, I saw him walking to his Harley the other morning. That man exudes some serious testosterone. Too bad he only has eyes on T. Now his back story--bet that's also another good one. Dammit, I have no time! I need to find out as much as possible before the first big test because I'll be working with these guys. I have a feeling that they will NOT be as sexy and cool to me if I fuck up.

And my main obsession right now--is HE one of them? Or is he just doing this to fuck with my mind because he knows I'll be working with them? Damn him.

*****************************
Whoa, dudes, that's some deep frustration in that girl's 'tude. Just saying. Shouldn't she be worried more about the serum making her a bit crazy like Armando? No, of course not. Instead, she's thinking about the COS commandos. In a way, she's just like these COS dudes--always focusing on the job and not the consequences. But that's just my humble little opinion. I guess humans like them have to do that; if they keep thinking about how dangerous every step is, they'd probably freeze, like the Microsoft's FBSD. That's Fucking Blue Screen of Death to you puter illiterates.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe. I sure enjoy reading Hell's journal.

Hey. How's T and Alex? Inquiring minds want to know.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter