Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jed And Elevators Part Deux

That little INTEL Gennita posted about Jed and elevators? Well. I have the ending recording of that particular little episode.

It went like this:

“Only if you’d admit to me that you’re Hades,” she panted. “Then I might let you fuck me. But I don’t think you’re him anyway. Five minutes? Hades can do a lot better.”

Jed smiled slowly. She was bargaining with him while letting him win this fight. It was a classic NOPAIN move. He expected no less from a GEM operative. She wasn’t going to win today, though.


See? I can give teasing INTEL too.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eight Ball,

That is totally, totally teasingly mean. What happens next?????!

Gurgh.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eight Ball
For a cool computer you truly do suck. I mean come ooon couldn't you get more.Pleaseee give us some more.Pleeaaase

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter