Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Not Koolaid

I'm computing whether Armando Chang is experiencing the same problem as Hell. He doesn't appear to be touch-sensitive, at least, not in the way I'm told Hell is. But dude is evasive about information concerning what he's going through, and without that, I can't give an accurate calculation.

But he did take SYMBIOS II. And he does get rare migraines, and dudettes, talk about complete mental shutdown. Even I shudder at the idea of such incapacity. Could it be, that his interest in Hell is more than it seems? Probability of this assumption calculated: 73.5 percent plus/minus 15 percent for lack of facts.

What I find interesting was his little speech during Hell's initiation into what SYMBIOS II effects felt like. He likened the serum to Alice in Wonderland. How odd for the younger son of a Triad gangster to use that comparison! But then he was a college geek. A college geek who wants to be an illusionist. Dude is incomprehensible to me.

Number Eight wants to try SYMBIOS II. Pain has its attraction, I suppose. That, or our boy's brainwaves are crashing.

If I know how to worry like a mother, I should start right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Someone mentioned migraines in recent memory. I might have to go back into the data vaults and look. Hmmm... one wonders how Hell would have responded to SYMBOIS II if it hadn't been for a certain other operative. He has a lot to answer for, or rather, his handlers do.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you Monique. Helen's reaction to the serum was amplified by Agent 51's bumping into her. It was also interesting how he reacted in a way similar to agents who have tried to spy on Jed. Their connection could prove to be very valuable in the field, making them a heck of a supersoldier team should they learn how to control it.
And I think Armando is just weird.

9:48 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

I think there's a connection. My calculations stands at 66 percent and climbing with new data coming in.

Armando is my kind of dude, actually. Playing a vampire with no soul, no feelings...interesting human phenomena. *Insert sneer

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter