Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bad Hell

Here...she can express it better than I can since I don't get the attraction of male appendage:

I admit it. I did a bad, bad thing. And serves him right.

Today they "introduced" me to my monitor. That is, he actually gets a physical body of sorts in my head for me to relate to. The program creates what Derek calls an "avatar," but he assures me this won't be anything like I've seen in any of my virtual reality programs before.

So of course I was all curious and eager to look at this "man" Derek created for me. Sheeeeeesh. Derek's a young nerd scientist's assistant, by the way. You know, the type that doesn't know anything about women. Or thinks he does. He created me a Fabio type avatar. All beefcake muscle and jaws like Conan the Barbarian. I wanted to conk that kid on the head.

Of course when I found out that I could change my avatar, I insisted on doing it myself! What, you think when opportunity knocks I'm not going to seize it?! I spent a good part of the morning with Derek playing around with the new man in my life. Sooooooo kinky. Derek was totally embarrassed but he'd been ordered to do as I say, haha. Life looks better. I have plans for revenge on that trainer of mine.

So I made him naked. Totally, gloriously naked. Let him walk around me like that for awhile. And I gave him the big dick, just big enough to be absurd. That gave me a delicious evil chuckle just remembering the look on Derek and Dr. K's faces. Oh, I wish I could see his face too when he sees his avatar.

He is a gorgeous example of the male specimen, if I may say so myself. After all, that's my fantasy male, except for the big penis part. But still, I haven't seen an erect penis looking so marvelous. Derek was bright red by the time I was done "playing." Pure evil genius me. Take that, Mr. Trainer. Mind games? Ha. I'm still first and foremost GEM, baby. We love mind games.

*************************

You know, dudes, Dr. Kirkland told her it was all about giving her some control back. Man, did Hell make sure she took full advantage of that! That male appendage does look awesome when it's erect. Wonder what she's going to do in virtual reality to keep it in that constant state?

Mind games, huh?
Advantage, Hell. For now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is getting more intriguing by the day. I need more reports. Sometimes, you're a little tardy so I figure you nned a fulltime reporter. I suggest you hire that Gennita Low. I hear she's writing a book or something but tell her not to waste her tim. THIS is where she's meant to be.

So, tell mer more about this avatar of Hell's. Do you know if he resembles anyone in CosCommand?

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that Genita Low said that her declassified files called Into Danger that the Programmer's name was Nick Langley.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep in the mind: the phrase used was "one of Jed's cousin's names". They're uber spies. Of course they have more than one identities.

Later...

11:26 PM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Tsk! I am beginning to learn that you all will never be satisfied with the information. There will always be more questions coming, right?

Dragonfly,
Derek is Dr. Kirkland's assistant. They are part of the science team for the Hell Project.

Elaine,
Don't you know by now that Gennita Low does not know anything? She knows nothing.

The Avatar is just some naked dude with brown eyes. Insert shrug. With a big appendage.

SQ,
GI Joe? GI Joe? You mean, the Barbie dude?

The two anonymouses can keep talking to each other. Excellent question. Excellent answer. I am pleased by both your keen thinking processes.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter