Tuesday, March 28, 2006

So Many Commandos, So Few...

You finish the sentence.

I don't know about all this female obsessing, surf-crabs. I mean, it's just an avatar, yo. She's the one who made him naked! Females.

Peeking into you-know-who's journal:

I'm beginning to have fantasies about him. Not the avatar, but my monitor. I mean, I'm curious about...everything. I mean, what's he like? Besides being a bastard who likes to push my buttons. What kind of man would agree to have his brainwaves in sync with another woman while we sleep and dream? Okay, that makes me equally strange, I know. It just bugs me that he knows what I look like, how I walk and talk, even how I feel about things, and I don't know a single thing about him.

Worse, he says he's beginning to sense some of the things I see in virtual reality AND feel my thoughts. Feel my thoughts. I have no idea what that means exactly but I don't like that little smile he gave me when he told me that. I realize that part of the anonymity is important for the upcoming test but once that's over, I'm so going to look for him. It's got to be one of the seven, but which one? Gah.

Whoa, there's female frustration. She really needs a surfing buddy, dudes. Take her mind off...things. Hey, Flyboy invited her out to lunch after that! Kewl. He has a race car that goes very fast.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is about my comment yesterday about Jed's age.

Jed will be my Number One Uber-Romance Hero even if he's fifty. Or sixty and even seventy, okay?

I'm sorry for making the forty-something males who read the ComCen blog think that a mature (as in 'old') lady like me do not consider forty year old men sexy. My post was intended to yank Gennita Low's chain but silly me forgot I wasn't posting on our private Yahoo group where we all know each other by name and it's like family.

To be honest, I've never been too comfortable posting on this ComCen site coz that Computer gives me the creeps. I mean, how do we know if it's not Hal come back to life? He could be one of those Undead Computers like those vampire romance heroes.

Maybe my brain cells weren't working tool well after getting so frustrated by my inability to respond to Gennita's blog. I had typed a nice, long response to her question about alpha and beta heroes but when I tried to post it, it gave me one of those 'can't connect' messages. Aaaargh! I was so mad coz I had this nice rant about beta heroes and my entire reply was lost and I didn't have time to re-type the darn thing.

But, of course, my stupid question about Jed's age goes through. See what I mean about Hal Resurrected? I bet he's in cahoots with the computer at Jenn's blog and they are out to get me...

But what was I supposed to say in this comment? Oh yes - I PREFER my heroes closer to forty than thirty. I loved Brockmann's Admiral and yes, he was in his fifties. I adore George Clooney and ya know what? I didn't fancy him until he started looking more gray as I've never bothered to watch a single episode of ER and that's where he became famous, right? And as for Brad Pitt, I never even bothered to see a single movie of his or even considered him sexy precisely because he always appeared too clean cut and WAY TOO YOUNG to interest me. It wasn't until he started hanging out with that Jolie woman that I began to think there's a MAN there, not a boy and when I found out he's in his forties...oh yes!

So, I hope I've sufficiently made up for my post that suggested Jed would not be appealing if he were forty or over. No, no, no way! Jaded Jed will be sexy and dark and dangerous and make me go all gooey no matter how old he turns out to be.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter