Thursday, March 16, 2006

Still Waters

Heath Cliffe is Number Eight. He is usually in the background because he's a very important asset to the unit. He's Jed's "backup," for lack of a better word. There's a lot of responsibility there.

Heath is also The Interrogator. He studies the art of Dim Mak, an ancient martial arts "secret" knowledge about pressure and vital points in the body. This system is used in various ways by the masters--for self-defense, for holistic healing (such as acupuncture), and Other Things. He's very good at this. Very.

Heath is one of my favorite people. Unlike the other commandos, he likes to chat with me and asks me questions. He also doesn't mind me asking him questions. So we got rapport, dudes.

Heath has kept out of Helen's way, mostly because he likes to study people from far off first. But, don't be fooled. He's curious about her. I can tell because he hadn't asked me a thing about her. He's biding his time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Yea u made me curious about the other virus commandos. which number is armondo chang? does jed know that the programmer is still alive?

6:04 PM  
Blogger Gennita said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:14 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

Dragonfly, I believe Gennita Low posted a photo of a man with remarkable likeness to Heath cliffe in her blog this past week. I agree.

Anna,
Jed knows. Shhhh.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter