Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Introducing Number Two

I found an interesting description in Hell's entry that I know would perk your wavelets, dudes. If it were me, I would just list the height and the weight, but I guess women just see shapes differently:

"There is this one following me with his eyes that's really commanding. You just can't miss the guy. His name is Sharukh and although I've seen him several times already, he's yet to introduced himself or talk to me in any direct way. In fact, apart from Flyboy, none of them has really come up to me to say "Howdy." It's as if I'm not even here among them. It's as if I'm unimportant. A girl's ego could get mightily deflated by their attitude.

But I know I'm wanted and I know I'm the object of everyone's interest, including them. I'm the new toy and everyone wants to try me out. Kinky, kinky, kinky. They'll just have to wait for Test Day, whenever that is. Hmm, maybe I've hit on something here. Maybe that's why they are so damn inscrutably detached. They're waiting for Test Day. For me to fuck up? Because they are MEN, you know, and THE COS Commandos--they probably think nobody can do what they do. Well, I'm not doing things the way they do it, anyway, but men can get like that--all uppity and threatened. It happens. I've seen it during my training sessions at the other agencies while I was one of the candidates.

But back to Sharukh. Like I said, it's hard not to miss him. He's a big guy--big, broad shoulders, big arms, big chest. Also, he's very exotic looking, with longish wavy locks of black hair and the fiercest black eyes I've seen. All intense fire and burning secrets. Makes me want to know him better except I don't have the time! I'm always being pulled here or there. It also makes me wonder whether I've got my avatar wrong, if you know what I mean.

Shahrukh, naked, would certainly be impressive. I've seen him working out without a shirt, all pumped up and sweaty, and he would put the Avatar to shame. Watching him doing his martial arts kata, I can so picture him in some kind of medieval leather armor and swinging a broadsword over his head, those fierce eyes staring down his prey. Wow, I'm getting so imaginative these days! But really, he's really beautiful to watch when he does the kata. And he doesn't even look in my direction even when I sit and stare at him deliberately. The man has a heart of stone. Or gay.

When he speaks with the others, I've noticed an accent I can't placed yet. Not thick, just lyrical and educated. And he does like to read--I've noticed that too.

Why doesn't he talk to me? Is it because he's afraid I'd catch him saying familiar phrases?

************************
Dudes, she's good at description, isn't she? I can't do that. Medieval armor and swinging a broadsword? Yeah, that's our Shahrukh. He's a warrior at heart and not quite tamed yet. And she's right about his beautiful kata. He's really at one with the world when he performs the kata and very, very few warriors can achieve that. She should see him doing it totally naked at dawn on the beach. Dudes, she'd be spouting poetry then. Insert evil grin.

And oh. Not gay, dudes. Just...looking for the right woman, I think he likes to tell his "twin" brother, Sullivan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I think I can fill in a few more for you... The Programmer is #3 and while he is "missing"...he is still a cos commando. Also I heard somewhere that Flyboy is #5, correct Comcen?

3:11 AM  
Blogger COMCEN Magic Eight Ball said...

I am verrrrry proud of you two, surfdudettes. You don't need me. You got two good brains! Insert grin.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter