Friday, January 28, 2005

Follow The Trail

Questions given by Deputy of Operations at the CCC General Conference through satellite link last night:

1) Who is Dilaver's main connection in the CIA? The suspected deputy director of TIARA Task Force Two was Gorman was just the front man.

2) Another deputy director disappeared at the same time as Cameron and Patty. Did he meet with the same fate? Was he also a front?

3) Arms for groups, legally or illegally perpetrated, has always been part of the CIA agenda, nothing new. However, these weapon drop-offs were handled by a network of moles, some of whom have been caught while others had disappeared. The device Hawk must find isn't the usual run of the mill distribution of weapons to 'freedom' fighters. What are the plans for its use?

I am glad somebody higher up than the worker ants is thinking. Shouldn't I? After all, the key culprits in the other agencies had all been deputy directors...I suppose I shouldn't have pointed that out in one of my probability calculations, which had to be read aloud via the link. The poor analyst who had to do that. I calculated the silence after that as long enough to be classified deafening. I could only pick up the little noises the Viruses were making at my end. Sounded suspiciously like inverted coughs. Maybe they all caught the flu at the same time. But they did ask.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter